Prezzo, the chain of restaurants in the United Kingdom and Ireland, is one of the most awarded in the industry with accolades that include the 2011 MIDAS Best Casual Dining, the 2007 PAPA Best Italian Restaurant Chain, and the 2009 BBC Olive magazine’s Best Pizza Chain. One of the reasons for its popularity among diners and critics alike is its good selection of vegetarian dishes (i.e., meat-free).
While being a lover meat-based dishes is not a crime, you should consider becoming a vegetarian for the following reasons:
- Reduced risks for chronic degenerative diseases. Since a vegetarian diet has little to no animal fat and cholesterol, your blood vessels and heart will likely not have a build-up of plaque, the main cause of heart attacks and strokes. Plus, a diet rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and antioxidants means reduced risks for cancer!
- Fast weight loss and easy weight maintenance. You will your excess pounds faster because your diet can easily be absorbed by the body for use in energy production and bodily functions.
Other benefits of a vegetarian diet include increased lifespan and physical energy as well as healthier skin and stronger bones, among others.
What to Choose
At Prezzo, you will be able to choose from several vegetarian dishes that will satisfy your cravings for a delicious and satisfying meal.
- Salmon arancini, a delectable starter with mixed salad, lemon mayonnaise, and lemon
- Fritto misto picante, a savory dish that can be enjoyed as a starter or as a main dish. It has king prawns, calamari, and crab bites with mixed seasonal vegetables fried in a tempura batter for a crispy texture, which are then finished with chili, lemon, lemon mayonnaise, lemon, parsley, and spicy pomodoro sauce.
- Sea bass, which has Sicialian aubergine ragu (caponata), courgettes, pesto, rocket, mint, and lemon
- Amaretto Italian trifle, which has Amaretto, Savoiardi fingers, zabaglione custard, summer fruit compote, and fresh raspberries with mint on top.
- Blood orange polenta cake, which has toppings of candied orange peel
Come to Prezzo now and enjoy these healthy dishes without suffering from the guilt!