A meal in an elegant or fine dining restaurant is always a pleasant experience. The United Kingdom does not run short of establishments for people with a more refined taste in food and ambiance.
More than just providing diners with exquisite dishes and the right atmosphere these restaurants gives a complete dining experience like no other.
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsey– Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsey holds the top spot with his three Michelin Star restaurant lead by Chef Patron Clare Smyth MBE and her team. The London restaurant stands out with their contemporary French dishes. They bring diners the best cuisine using the finest seasonal ingredients that are cooked using traditional and classic techniques.
- The Ledbury– Situated in Ledbury Road in Notting Hill, this much accolated restaurant is run by Head Chef Brett Graham and Sous Chef Greg Austin along with their talented team. Having been awarded two Michelin Stars, they are known for their contemporary European dishes and excellent service.
- L’Ortolan- Nestled within the picturesque village of Shinfield, Berkshire is this quaint restaurant with one Michelin Star. The much awarded restaurant boasts 3 AA rosettes and a listing among the top restaurants in the UK. Serving contemporary French cuisine headed by Chef Tom Clarke, diners can take their pick from ala carte meals, a tasting menu, surprise menu and a wine tasting menu as well.
- The Hinds Head, Bray- Casual elegant dining takes place in the 15th century building which houses this restaurant in High Street. Much like a local village pub, diners receive a warm welcome and exceptional English cuisine. Chef and owner Heston Blumenthal teams up with Head Chef Kevin Love for a menu of British food fare with a Tudor influence.
- THOMPSON@Darcy’s- The 2 AA Rosette awarded restaurant in Saint Albans offers luxury dining with an affordable price. Contemporary European cuisine is prepped by Phil Thompson through his classical culinary training along with different flavors and innovative ingredients for a modern twist.
- Fera at Claridge’s- Another Michelin-starred casual elegant dining restaurant this establishment has an offering of modern European and British dishes. The use of natural and seasonal ingredients is to thank for the diverse ala carte dishes and tasting menus. Fresh flavors and top taste has earned this restaurant the Best New Restaurant award from Tatler Restaurant Awards in 2015.
- Kaspar’s at the Savoy- Luxurious and elegant dining in the heart of London and nothing more is offered by this restaurant in one of the city’s premier hotels. The dining room reminiscent of the 1920’s reminds of the hotel’s rich and glamorous history. Expect to find an array of seafood, steak and British dishes at Kaspar’s.
- Min Jang- Right in the heart of swanky Kensington sits the Min Jang restaurant in the Royal Garden Hotel. Fine dining Chinese style can be expected of the restaurant. Dishes such as fired Beijing Duck and their selection of Dim Sum’s are a must-try.