Nails are just as important a part of a person’s physical appearance as the face or hair. After your hair has been slayed by the professionals at Toni and Guy give your nails some much needed attention.
These also need proper grooming and care. There are a number of nail salons in London, but not all of them offer the same kinds of service. Here are the best ones to visit for your different nail grooming needs.
- Sophy Robson- You’ll find this London Nail Guru at Hari’s Salon in King’s Road. What’s not to love about a nail technician who’s worked with top designers? Sophy has worked with the liks of Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford and Yve Saint Laurent to name a few. Expect to get unique designs that are fit for the runway. Staff technicians are all trained to provide the best manicures and pedicures. These are priced at £32 and £55 respectively.
- The Nail Loft at Urban Retreat- Conveniently located at Harrods in Knightsbridge this posh nail salon offers luxurious manicures. The treatments involve an initial consultation with their nail experts who asses the condition of your nails and give advice on proper care and maintenance. This is followed by the manicure itself which involves hot mitts and hand massages for the ultimate pampering experience. The all out services come with a pricier tag with the consultation costing £15, which can be redeemed against any treatment and the manicure costing £57.
- Chanel Pop-Up Beauty Boutique- Located in the middle of Covent Garden Piazza, this inconspicuous store from the outside offers lots of goodies inside. Along with much loved beauty products is Chanel’s nail varnish. Trained Chanel technicians at the nail bar offer manicures at £20 which are redeemable against a purchase. Buy any of the 30 colors and you can get your nails done. This is a very affordable option if you want a professional manicure from one of the most trusted names in the industry. However, the pop-up store is not a permanent fixture so those interested must take advantage while it is still open.
- Coco Nail Bar– This Notting Hill nail bar not only offers manicures but an escape for mothers in dire need of some pampering and personal time. A trained nanny is on hand every Tuesday to help take care of young children. If you decide to go on a different day, the spa is spacious enough to accommodate a buggy. Moms can sit back and relax with a glass of champagne and sushi as they get a manicure for £33.
- Filthy Gorgeous- Time is never a problem when you get a manicure at this nail station located at the Tommy Guns Salon. They offer express manicures in the form of Nail Over treatments which take just 15 minutes. Quick enough to do during lunch break. They also offer Longwear manicures that can last up to 21 days. Nail overs are quick and cheap at £15, while long wear manis cost £45.